Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Motivation Anyone?
Man, with the Biggest Loser done and over with I'm not motivated at all. It looks like everyone else has plateaued as well. Any ideas to get re-motivated?
Labels:
Ideas,
Motivation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I need to quit baking things. Also need to get out and exercise. The motivation is the hard part.
I was pigging out (on good food, just too much of it) and didn't gain any weight. Then this last week end I didn't eat much at all and gained four pounds. What's that about? The pigging out catching up?
Liva- Keep Molly in your head. That's your motivation. 2010 family reunion. Molly! Bikini!
Actually I heard that starving yourself can actually make you gain wait because if you starve yourself, the smallest thing you eat your body needs but it doesn't get enough. Or something like that. I'm not sure where I heard it but it definatly isn't healthy to starve yourself than pig out. I do that a lot.
Oh and that last comment was Katie.
Post a Comment