Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hey all. Still Keepin on in Florida!

So I am not sure if I have lost anymore weight because I keep forgetting to weight myself when I go to work. But according to my little measuring tape I have lost an inch off of my waist! so I am pretty excited about that. I just got to get the ice cream out of my house and I will be good!

1 comments:

Suzy said...

get rid of the ice cream. you won't miss it. chak might though. :o) my run is up to 2 to 3 miles from one. gotta be careful not to stress my knees too much. but i'm enjoying the longer runs. and they've been up and down hills which is good. my weight is about the same but it went up a little with all the time we spent in the car coming back to mt. this morning i was back to my low weight which is on my ticker so i'm feeling good about that. just would like to get my last 8 or 9 pounds off. anyway, keep up the good work britt. love you. wish we could jog together. except i'm really slow.