Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weight Loss Success Story

I just came across this blog and thought it might be something interesting to read. She has some good tips that might work for each of us.

www.kevinandamanda.com

5 comments:

Amy said...

I guessed on my official weigh-in weight, so I will update it tomorrow with an accurate number. I am on day three of healthy eating...no obvious sugars like candy, cookies, etc. I am feeling great (other than bloating). I think my body is in shock because I'm feeding it so much nutrient dense food not to mention all of the added fiber. Believe it or not, the sugar cravings have disappeared. I think feeding my body food it can actually use efficiently for energy has lessened my carb cravings. I will keep you posted. If I can last a week eating healthier foods then I believe I can make these diet changes long term! Wish me luck! I'm not counting calories, just eating healthy meals and snacks.

Suzy said...

that's how it's done.

Suzy said...

just a matter of doing it.

Suzy said...

i'm pretty motivated right now. the smell of those turkey burgers made me realize how good healthy food can be. Lor- it's an idea for your boy. he likes chicken but should NOT be eating the skin. skinless chicken and turkey burger would be his ticket. after watching adam in wrestling practice, your dad is really concerned. he said adam shuffles instead of runs and hate it. he will eventually become totally sedentary and then the weight will really go on. he's headed for 400 or more as an adult if you guys don't do something. your dad has not much to talk about, but he has totally adjusted his eating and hopefully will start losing. i just wish he would add some exercise to boost his metabolism. but he's kinda like adam. it's hard for him to move because of the weight. i have also noticed adam eats only bad food. first thing would be too get him on a healthy diet even if you let him have large portions. you really do need to do SOMETHING. as your husband said to me one time- "wer'e killing our son." it will be so much easier to do something now and not when he's his brother's age and having health issues. i'm not stop ragging and go for my run. i just hope i get my 30# off before i have a heart attack. that's what's motivating me right now. getting my blood pressure down.

Suzy said...

i'm not stop ragging? i'm gonna stop ragging.