Thursday, January 7, 2010
Diet Idea
I'm gonna try an idea I think was on Dr Oz the other day. I'm gonna create a 1,200 calorie menu for a day and eat the identical thing for one week. When done I may go another week or create a new menu. I'm gonna start with malto meal, a small amount of marg in my cereal, milk, banana for breakfast after my run. An early dinner around 4:00 of turkey burger, a vegie, and a green salad with only balsamic vinegar on it. Because I seem to think I need to eat at bedtime, I'm going back to what I was doing last year when I lost 14# and eat a bag of Kettle Corn which is 100 calories in a bag and come in different flavors. I think I'm finally motivated. Adam- are you with me?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
may throw in a nighttime run as well.
Post a Comment