Sam and I like to keep a big bottle of water in the fridge(nice and cold). That way when we open it up to grab a snack, it's right there in front of us. 90% of the time, your body is craving water not food! I'm sure everyone knows this, but thought a reminder might help some of you:0)
Also, Kels tried the Cliff Bars and Cliff lemon-lime drink just before her game on Sat. The girl played like a maniac!!! They were down like 8 points when her coach put her in, and she led them to a lead!!!! They led the rest of the game and WON!! Anyhow, my point is, the Cliff products are all organic(supposedly) and super hydrating. She said she felt really good for the game! Maybe check them out. I didn't see any stimulants in the ingredients, just good stuff. She has a friend who is a distance runner who swears by them for his races.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I was going to do a water post today too! Tim and I have been drinking tons of water lately...we have to to keep hydrated after our hellish spinning classes!! Anyway, our pee is almost comletely clear (TMI?), and the other day Tim mentioned how soft my skin is. Water does wonders for the body.
Plains actually won a game? Were they playing the 5th graders?
Can't wait to come watch that girl play! That sounds like an amazing game. So glad they won one so they'll be pumped for when I come up. The water tip is a great idea. I was actually doing that but haven't lately. I'll get my water back in the fridge. You're right. Lots of times you're just thirsty. Can you only get the Clif products online?
Suzy, I think you can get them just about anywhere. I think I've seen them at Walmart.
They sell them at McGowans, so I'm sure you can find them anywhere. They cost about $1.50 here. It's just an idea for those of us who need that extra energy boost. Liva, you should try drinking a clif drink before spinning!! Might help.
I'm definately going to give it a try.
thanks guys. i'll check wally world.
Post a Comment