Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little bit at a time

For the first time in probably 8-9 years, I am officially back up on my feet for pushups in all my workouts! No more sissy girl pushups on the knees! Whooooot!! Oh yeah, and I can do the splits again. Timmy was pretty excited about that one. Okay I'll shut up now.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations, Liv! Sounds like you're getting stronger!!! Wish I had the flexibility to do the splits. I bet Timmy likes that! ;o)

Suzy said...

too much info!

Suzy said...

amy- post mikey's weight loss. that should blow everyone away.

Suzy said...

he's lost all his weight according to amers.