Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting back on track

Hey all!! I'm re-weighing tomorrow morning. Today's was too shocking!! It won't be much different, but at least it will give me a day to flush the junk food out of my system! I have a terrible sugar/sodium bloat going on. (To much family and good times this weekend!) So, I'm drinking lots of water today, getting a full 90 minute workout in and keeping all sugar and excess salt out for the day. Hopefully, I will show a little more accurate weight tomorrow morning. Anyhow, wishing everyone a successful week and don't forget to watch Biggest Loser!!!
My tip for this week: Stop eating 4hrs before bed and try to get at least 8hrs of sleep. I lose weight so much faster when I'm getting enough sleep. Yes Dad, this tip coming from the worlds worst night owl!!!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

actually niki is the world's worst night owl. used to be anyway.

Suzy said...

ok- how come you and nik gained weight from your week end in plains and sam lost?!

Stockettclan said...

Cuz he's not a women. We just look at junk food and our butts grow!!