Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fat Liva on a little bike

I did my first ever Spinning class on Tuesday. I almost died. Trying that fresh from holiday eating, anniversary eating, birthday/cupcake/cheesecake eating, and skipping the gym for the last two weeks...uuuuggghh! Yesterday I did a Body Pump class...exactly the same as Mike & Amy's Group Power from what I can tell. My legs are feeling it today. These were just free preview classes (I have one more freebie spinning class on Monday) but I think I'm going to sign up when they start their permanent schedule on the 12th!

I'm way more motivated this go around!

I'm posting some before pictures for my own motivation. Avert your eyes completely or at least try not to barf.



7 comments:

Suzy said...

great pix but you're sposed to be naked.

Liv said...

says who!!!

Liv said...

I've come to the conclusion that Spinning is pure evil.

Amy said...

Yes it is! I was spinning twice a week from March until November. I decided to take a break from it for a couple of months and now I'm contemplating going back to it again. I get so bored sitting on that bike going nowhere and trying hard not to look at the clock.

Liv said...

I haven't gotten to the point where I'm bored yet! I'm more concerned about dying than looking at the clock. Tim's going to start Spinning and Body Pump with me so that should be pretty amusing!

Suzy said...

good job guys. i'm sooo... motivated. i just hope this trip north doesn't derail me, but with everyone on board it shouldn't. i'm thinking about doing the subway thing when i'm in plains on my own and just buy one sandwich a day and that's all i eat- eat half early in the day and the other half around 4:00pm, and have my kettle corn for snack at night watching tv. down here i'm eating a small breakfast of either cooked cereal and fruit or eggs and fruit- after my workout. then around 4:00 daddy and i have a dinner of salad and maybe fish or chicken and maybe another veggie- or we just do a big salad. then i have a kettle corn at night. it's about 1,200 calories a day. i'm feeling really good and not hungry or craving anything.

Suzy said...

i can just see timmy on his bike- haha. :o)