This is about where I started this time. Here I'm down a few pounds from last year's start weight. I was gonna post our naked pix from our original fat weight but they are truly disgusting. This will do.
i redid my sticker to reflect the four pounds i kept off from last year and used that as my start weight. keeping my old weight was a good motivator but unfair to everyone else who started with their current weight.
Still haven't figured out how to leave my own post. I am in the middle of my 2nd week of healthy eating. I'm not counting calories, just eating very nutritious foods. My energy levels are much higher and my face has cleared up! Mike and I are also taking probiotics and digestive enzymes and I am also taking biotin for my skin, hair and nails. I have lost a couple of pounds in just the last few days. I haven't been craving sugar~also have had zero diet soda or artificial sweeteners. Mike and I are using stevia to sweeten our tea. I am drinking green tea but I do need to step up my fluid intake. My system is finally adjusting to the increased fiber. The first week I was so bloated and miserable, but feeling great now!
4 comments:
is this right?
i redid my sticker to reflect the four pounds i kept off from last year and used that as my start weight. keeping my old weight was a good motivator but unfair to everyone else who started with their current weight.
Oh you didn't need to change your post. I'm just too anal!
Still haven't figured out how to leave my own post. I am in the middle of my 2nd week of healthy eating. I'm not counting calories, just eating very nutritious foods. My energy levels are much higher and my face has cleared up! Mike and I are also taking probiotics and digestive enzymes and I am also taking biotin for my skin, hair and nails. I have lost a couple of pounds in just the last few days. I haven't been craving sugar~also have had zero diet soda or artificial sweeteners. Mike and I are using stevia to sweeten our tea. I am drinking green tea but I do need to step up my fluid intake. My system is finally adjusting to the increased fiber. The first week I was so bloated and miserable, but feeling great now!
Post a Comment