Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weight Loss Tickers

Yo Fam. Just click on your own ticker and update your numbers. You don't have to repaste the html code. Just change the numbers, hit next and it will update on the blog automatically. You can also change whether you want it to track your weight or your weight change.

12 comments:

Suzy said...

reeves- you're soooooo smart. and quick. thanks for doing this. daddy and i slept in and have been zombies all day so never got to the gym to weigh in. i did go for a little run. will way in tomorrow. nik- i think you and sam should be able to start at your weight two weeks ago before your losses. maybe we could all put in as dollars the amount of weight we lose as the prize for the biggest loser. even though you might not win aar, at least it wouldn't cost you that much.

Suzy said...

nik- i like your idea of giving tips to each other. for example, daddy is sleeping much better due partly to the fact that he doesn't eat after 4:00pm. even stopping at 7:00pm can be helpful. just don't eat a bowl of ice cream while watching the ten o'clock news. well, gotta go watch the biggest loser.

Suzy said...

maybe put in the dollar amount of the weight we need to lose. i don't know. maybe the winner gets a plane trip to see the rest of family at the expense of everyone else. i like the million dollar idea. we'd have to start a ponzi investment scheme first. ideas? nik and sam- where are you? chris and adam and young chris?

Stockettclan said...

We're here. I've been off all day and just now checked into the site. Very nice, Lever!! Thanks for doing this. I'm so glad to hear that Daddy's sleeping better! I definitely feel better than I have in a long time. My knees hurt terribly especially during the night, but it's just something that's going to take time. I've been biking and using the elliptical pretty hard every night plus using my ankle weights, so it's no wonder they ache terribly!! I have NO desire to ever be overweight again!!! Hey, send any interesting low cal/fat recipes to this site!! I love my bean mixture, lima, kidney, black, etc. topped with a little feta cheese (spritz with Franks Hot Sauce if you want, just watch the sodium). You can also add a small amount of chicken, turkey or cottage cheese. Keep it under 10oz and you've got about a 500 cal dinner!! YUMMY!! I never feel hungry after this meal!

Stockettclan said...

GO TIMMY!!!!

Stockettclan said...

Any ideas for me? I'm getting very frustrated with this whole thing! In the past 9 days I've gained 1 lb from my 10 lb. loss. I have not cheated once!! I am completely committed to my diet and excercise every day!! No fatty foods and very low sugar. Also, only 4 slices of wheat bread in the past 3 weeks, lots of beans, steamed carrots, lots of water, no more than 8 oz of low fat milk(if even that),lean meat, if any. Am I restricting too much? I feel good but haven't lost any inches or gained any tone that I can see! Maybe I need to have my thyroid checked. It's been awhile. Thanks for letting me vent!!!

Liv said...

Maybe you're pregnant.

Stockettclan said...

Shut up!!

Liv said...

Um you totally set yourself up for that one.

Stockettclan said...

Anyone else out there with a smart comment? By the way, Lever, LOVE "Big Butts"!!! I crank it up really loud and do my pelvic thrusts to it!!! Picture that!!! Kelsey has a great "spank me" dance that goes really well with it. Maybe she can get it on our web cam for you!!!

Liv said...

That's wonderful.

Suzy said...

you guys are so weird and gross! don't get discouraged nik and for sure have your thyroid checked. if your knees hurt too much have lots of sex with your hubby. that burns tons of calories. that's my tip for the day i guess. sex!!!!! btw- week two on biggest loser is always a bad week for weight loss, especially if the first week showed a big loss. so you're just catching up with your first week. and have daddy's attitude. he's taking it slow, just changing some bad habits and doesn't consider himself on a "diet." so just stay with what you're doing. i know if you cut your calories too much your body will slow your metabolism and start storing fat, which you know. so keep your calorie intake above 1200. but for sure stay on top of your thyroid.