Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sexier

29 comments:

Stockettclan said...

Oh BABY!!! You totally make me hot!!! Can I come over!!!

Liv said...

Nice butt eh? It's all the bikin.

Stockettclan said...

Ohh Mama, you're SmOkin!!!!!!

Suzy said...

Now put in your "after" pix Liva.

Suzy said...

Niki's motivating me. And that damn Sam needs to slow down. I'm goin to work out.

Suzy said...

You can do it too Liva!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzy said...

Love the cupcakes on this diet blog.

Suzy said...

Actually, letting Jen count her weight loss is not a big deal if we put our time frame out far enough for everyone to get to their goal. She has to maintain which is sometimes harder than losing. And daddy is doing his loss slowly on purpose so he needs some time- probably close to a year. Maybe we could make Dec 31st the deadline. That means we all have to maintain. We could do a price on July 1st or so then another one the end of the year. I say we put in dollars equaling the weight we haven't lost yet and that goes to the winner. That just popped into my head as I was writing it. I think TOPS (where mom lost her weight) did something like that. So as soon as someone reaches their goal (Jen would not qualify for this one), the others pay that person based on the weight they have yet to lose- one dollar per pound of weight not lost.

Suzy said...

Maybe give daddy a break. Anyone having up to 20 pounds left to lose, say, would put in a dollar per pound, 20 to 40 pounds, put in 50 cents a pound, over that put in 25 cents a pound. Or something like that.

Suzy said...

Now- I'm going to shut up and go work out!

Suzy said...

Or make $20 the maximum anyone has to pay in to the kitty. That's easier.

Suzy said...

Give Lor and Chris a family rate. Now I'm going.

Suzy said...

ok- here's a thought. when someone gets to their goal weight- no deadline- just as soon as someone reaches their goal- the others pay a dollar for every pound they have yet to lose with a $1o per person and a $2o per family maximum. what do you think- anyone? then when the next person reaches their goal those left do the same thing up to the same amounts until we all get to our goal weight. don't know how to fit jen in here. just give her credit for motivating us i guess.

Suzy said...

10$ and 20$

Liv said...

Maybe we could just get healthy for the sake of getting healthy and leave the money out of it. I hate to be a party pooper but I don't think I'm the only one with tight funds right now. Maybe we could just all save up our dough for the family reunion we weren't able to do last year and we can all show off our sexy new bodies then.

Suzy said...

Oh Liva. I didn't have the guts to say it so thank you. I have to agree. You're in a tenuous situation, Chris is on a new job and could be fired any day, Mike's in debt up to his eyebrows, Nik and Sam have a house full of kids and can barely feed them, Joe's kids take all his money for their allowances, Aaron has lost all his money in the stock market, and dad and I are on the government dole.

Suzy said...

:'

Suzy said...

I did that wrong.

:)

Suzy said...

can you even get that sexy new body into a bathing suit?

Liv said...

Not like we can do a reunion for $20 bucks a piece but I'd rather be putting my dough towards seein the fam damily.

Liv said...

btw, I've had a horrible couple weeks of eating. I'm noticing the more I think about losing weight, the more I eat junk. What kind of repressed emotions could that be about? What did you do to me when I was little, mom? Anyway, I need to stop thinking about it and just get on track. The cold weather doesn't help. It's freakin cold here.

Liv said...

Okay that picture is really embarrasingly realistic. Just in case a stranger happens onto this site...I have a bag of cotton batting in my butt, a pillow under my shirt and another bag of cotton in my bra. Phew...I feel better.

Stockettclan said...

Sure ya do!! It's ok lever, just own it! No, really, I would love to see family this year. We wanted to get to the Museum of The Rockies this summer to see the Dinosaurs, but I guess the Fam Damily would be ok to see!! Gas should be back over $4 per gallon, so maybe it won't work. Damn it!! We're saving every loose bit of change so we can do SOMETHING this summer. If anyone has other ideas, I think it would be a grand prize for our weight loss!!

Liv said...

Oh Nik! I would love to go to the museum with you guys! Andrew loved it when we went over there with the other MT adoptive couples. They had the King Tut exhibit then. It was awesome. Your boys would wet their pants seeing all the dinos!

Suzy said...

i wonder if we could use june and ed's place. it's being rented but the people are rarely in the home. it sits empty. they have cattle on the place as i remember.

Suzy said...

i know what you mean liv about eating more when you're thinking about it. but the only way to stay on a program is to think about it. what works for me sometimes and did the last big weight loss i had was i set a date (that year it was Jan 1st) and i let myself pig out until then. i remember the fat pix we took at sam and nik's house near the railroad track. i was at my highest weight because i let myself go during the holidays. i pigged until the morning of the 1st when dad and i went on atkins and we both lost 30 pounds. but don't do atkins! it's not food i normally eat so in the long run doesn't work for me. dad, on the other hand, is basically doing atkins with a high protein breakfast EVERY day then a light dinner or salad. when he gets in trouble is when he makes his nummy bread and eats too much of it which is too many carbs to put with all the fat and protein. but he's doing great. keeps his caloric intake down, doesn't eat much in the way of carbs- no sugar- doesn't even like fruit that much- does eat green vegies like lots of salads. he'd drop a lot more if he's get his metabolism up with some exercise. my belt was down another notch but i don't want to weigh until i know it's gonna show on the scales cause i'll get discouraged. biggest loser is on.

Suzy said...

dad also doen't eat at night. sorry- my comments get a little wordy.

Stockettclan said...

Lever, let's plan a trip this summer. Maybe we should grab Suzy and Harold to tag with us. It would be toooo, tooo fun. My boys would never want to leave the place!!! We can throw in the back bench to our van and all 14 of us share the cost of gas. We can put luggage on top. If gas doesn't go terribly insane, we should do it. We also wanted to camp at Fairmont one of those days and maybe hit the mineral museum(can't remember the actual name)in Butte! Could sapphire hunt in Philipsburg. And, maybe go see one of the ghost towns over there! Man, there's too much stuff over there. I want to do it all!! Anyhow, we should do something fun this summer!!!

Liv said...

That sounds awesome. The Lewis & Clark caves are on the way too aren't they? Always wanted to do that. Gas is already on the verge of $2 again so I wouldn't be surprised if it went back to $4 for the summer. We'll just have to plan something and play it by ear.