Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sexy



9 comments:

Stockettclan said...

Dang, I look gooood!!!

Liv said...

That's a really cute shirt.

Stockettclan said...

Thanks! Ashley gave it to Kelsey because it was too small, but Kelsey doesn't like horizontal stripes, so I snagged it out of her closet!

Suzy said...

You can have mine sweetie. Seriously, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzy said...

Go to bed Nik. What are you doing up at 3:27 am?

Liv said...

You never had boobs.

Suzy said...

Hey Sweetie- you're actually in the lead with a 58 % weight loss. Even by-passed Lor who cheated by having a baby.

Stockettclan said...

COOL! I just want to go shopping because I only have 1 pair of blue jeans that fit. But, Sammy says to wait until all the weight's off. Damn, I hate it when he's right. Maybe I'll just go steal Kelsey's really nice leather belt to hold them up!!

Suzy said...

agree with sam. could be discouraging too. dad's shorts are so lose he has to use a belt but when he went to buy new ones he couldn't get in the smaller size. go figure.