Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Sorry, I clicked enter and it posted my title before I could add my post. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone wanted to send pix of weight loss in the near future. Maybe, if we set a date, it will help motivate. I want to see everyone as they progress through the weight loss journey. If not that's fine too! Keep up the work and tune in to Biggest Loser tonight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I think I gained my piddly 5 pounds back being sick and therefore sedentary. A picture isn't going to show anything too motivating. Maybe next week. Am I the only one that thinks Tara on the Biggest Loser is looking more and more like Kate Winslet? She's pretty stunning.
she does. and did you see her kick butt last night? she was pretty awesome! but she's only lost 5 pounds in three weeks. i just wish they'd stop correographing (how the heck is that spelled?) all the tear jerking crap.
my weight didn't change again this week in spite of a huge hike yesterday and working out and running every day. i have had a couple of bad eating days- not that bad. yesterday i only had about 1300 calories but ate four slices of bread- too many carbs i guess. i do feel really strong. my knees are working good and i'm getting some muscle. still have this huge basketball of a stomach that has gotten loser and if i lean forward it hangs into my hands. pretty nasty!
ok liv- i know you can do something with nik's last post. she can take it.
niki- post us some pix of you and sam. i'm like liv. you've seen my 9# down pix. i need to lose some more before i will look any different. did you notice lori's butt on the hiking pix? she doesn't have one. when she quits nursing and loses her boobs there won't be anything left of her. she's built just like my gramma pitman. when she was slim she was absolutely tiny. anway, any bets on who's gonna lose biggest loser? it's anyone's game right now. i think bob has a chance of having the winner. kristen is definitely motivated. is that the right name? she got the record for first woman to lose 100# on the ranch.
that was weird- i meant who's gonna WIN biggest loser.
i did have a couple of candy eating days. i got sick too though so should have dropped some pounds with that. i think i gained some and then lost it so am still at my 9 pound loss. nik- were you really at 154? did i calculate that right? that was my start weight also. but i'd like to get to 118. that may be unrealistic. gonna try though. i'd be happy at 125 too.
Kristen annoys the crap out of me. She's always crying...and she talks way too much...and she has an annoying accent. And I think she'll gain every pound back when she goes back to the real world. I used to like the Tongans before they threw their trantrums over getting switched to Jillians team. I'm going for Tara. She kicks butt.
Oh, I like Mike too. Didn't like him initially but he's grown on me. His dad, Ron, looks just like a crab without his shirt on. Hope that guy can get some surgery when this is all done.
I've rooted for Tara from the very beginning. She reminds me of myself! I get really competitive when I think someone else is doing better than me!!(Ballet!) I'd really dig in if I felt someone was improving faster than me. I'm a good sport though. It was all inner competitiveness. I didn't let anyone know I was out to do better than them!!! I liked to know I was working the very hardest that I possibly could. It actually helped me improve because it made me work that much harder. You're a bit like that, mom! I still am. I don't like to see someone my age that looks amazing and healthy and I'm not. It has nothing to do with not liking them, just that I want my body to look as good or better than theirs!! If they can do it, I can do it just as good or better. I don't know what got me going this year, except that I just decided I was sick of looking fat and disgusting. Also, tired of having gross legs that couldn't run or hike. Blah, Blah, sorry, I'm babbling. Anyhow, I love Tara and think Mike is pretty awesome for such a young kid!! I love his dad. I think he's doing an amazing job. Anyhow, I'll post pix when I get a chance. Love you all, tons!!!
Nik that's exactly why I like Tara too. She's very driven. I love that she just revs up and kicks butt when people gang up on her instead of feeling sorry for herself and giving up. Love her. Maybe we could kiss her too.
By the way, if you ladies aren't following Dancing with the Stars this season you need to start now! My abc went out because they've gone digital so I've been watching it on the DWTS website. Check out Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burkes Samba from this week. Holy crap...YUM YUM. He is so lovely and yummy. Melissa Rycroft from the Bachelor is pretty amazing too. But Gilles will be in my dreams tonight!
i've watched some of dancing with the stars but i don't know who any of these people are. last year i knew a lot of the dancers- marie osmond, doctor quinn, medicine woman- who is she again. anyway, the gorgeous old lady my age. also keep missing american idol and i'd like to start watching that because the talent this year is pretty amazing. we're usually off doing something with one of the families down here so don't always catch these shows. we do save tues nites for biggest loser though. and medium on mondays. i'm kinda in tara's corner also. but kristen has grown on me because she's gotten really motivated. yes, ron has a bazaar body. i like mike too. seems like a really nice young man. did you see his brother when they went home for that week. he's huge too. hopefully, ron and mike can help him. helen also has a chance to win but for some reason i don't like her. never have. because she's older than the other gals though i might end up wanting her to win. she's actually younger than i thought she was. i just didn't like that she sent her daughter home. maybe they thought she had a better chance of winning. anyway, i've got to get on the ball. we picked up britt last night. poor lor. she's had company and now britt. they all like to have lots of sweets around. lori has warned britt that they're not gonna be eating crap while she's home. hope she sticks to her guns. they have a serious issue with adam and need to get the whole family on board. chris is also at his high weight- weighs almost as much as dad and his diabetes keeps him from losing. he's resigned to the fact that he thinks he can never get off the insulin and the insulin keeps you from losing weight- supposedly. diabetics can lose though. i've seen people do it. anyway, gotta go for my run.
Gilles is my new hero!! Pant, pant. And a Frenchman to boot!!! Ohhh my!!!!!
Isn't he the most lovely thing? Mmmmmm.....
Delicious, yes!!
Post a Comment