MY CLOTHES ARE GETTING KINDA LOSE. AND LIV, I'M SO EXCITED- MY 34 BRA- I GOT IT TO THE TIGHTEST HOOKS THIS MORNING.
I haven't posted because my weight is stuck right now. Man I need spring to get here!!! I'm sooo missing warm weather and sunshine!
The previous post is from Niki. I didn't realize it logged me in under gram's name. Gramma is doing super, but I'm stuck in a rut.
Even though I haven't lost much, I noticed my ski pants fit better yesterday. They're pretty tight and sometimes pop open on me when I bend over but I didn't have any problems with my snap popping yesterday. Actually had a little extra room.
Good job on the bra Suzy! I told you!
good job on the ski pants liva!
finally saw a nice drop this morning. course it could be because aaron is here and we stayed up until 4:30am talking and giggling.
also- mike and amy have posted nice losses! good job!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
MY CLOTHES ARE GETTING KINDA LOSE. AND LIV, I'M SO EXCITED- MY 34 BRA- I GOT IT TO THE TIGHTEST HOOKS THIS MORNING.
I haven't posted because my weight is stuck right now. Man I need spring to get here!!! I'm sooo missing warm weather and sunshine!
The previous post is from Niki. I didn't realize it logged me in under gram's name. Gramma is doing super, but I'm stuck in a rut.
Even though I haven't lost much, I noticed my ski pants fit better yesterday. They're pretty tight and sometimes pop open on me when I bend over but I didn't have any problems with my snap popping yesterday. Actually had a little extra room.
Good job on the bra Suzy! I told you!
good job on the ski pants liva!
finally saw a nice drop this morning. course it could be because aaron is here and we stayed up until 4:30am talking and giggling.
also- mike and amy have posted nice losses! good job!
Post a Comment