Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Monday, February 15, 2010

Yes, I finally ate chocolate!


Still doing pretty good with the healthy eating. I did finally have a few treats...dark chocolate, a smore when we camped, and some chocolate cake for Emmie's birthday. I think I went about 5 weeks without much sugar so it wasn't a total loss of control when I finally indulged. I feel so much better, though, without the sugar, so I'm getting back on track this week. I seem to be maintaining my weight, but I am more toned.

3 comments:

Liv said...

You're MORE toned? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Suzy said...

ditto!

Suzy said...

actually- very nice amers. you're my inspiration! i'm gonna be ready for a climb this spring..... maybe.