Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feeling Goood!

This is Katie with great news! At the beginning of basketball, when I went to get my physical, I weighed myself at the doctor... I was 141. Yesterday I weighed myself right before taking a shower... 130!! It was a great feeling. I am also getting faster and I am definitaly getting thinner... I don't have to suck in all the time now... I will post pics later.

5 comments:

Liv said...

Katie, you're kickin' butt!!

Suzy said...

awesome kater! i won't know you when i get back. hopefully, you won't know me either. i'm sorry you inherited my tummy. hoping to go see great gramma this week end. keep gramps busy for me. love you! i'm proud of your weight loss!

Suzy said...

Awesome girl!! We love ya tons, keep it up!

Suzy said...

Sorry, that last post was from Stockett's. Gramma's been using my computer, so it logged in under her. Anyhow, great job Katie!!

Suzy said...

sorry nik. i'm at liv's now and loving her key board. it's so much better than yours.