I had gained most of my five pounds back doing was Liv talked about- thinking too much. Then this whole fraud thing happened and I got preoccupied- then busy finishing the Arizona room after talking to the county. Just too busy and preoccupied to eat much. But was still eating when I felt hungry. Back to 100 calorie popcorn at night in front of tv, which curbs that nighttime eating thing I get. Anyway, I could tell my belt buckle was loser so weighed in today- 9 whole pounds. Yeah!!!!!!!!
my blood pressure is down too. i was getting kinda nervous. it was consistently high. read 126/85 at wally world today. it was reading in the 160/95 range. i could sometimes get the lower number under 90 but barely- so 85 is not bad for now. should go down more.
6 comments:
I had gained most of my five pounds back doing was Liv talked about- thinking too much. Then this whole fraud thing happened and I got preoccupied- then busy finishing the Arizona room after talking to the county. Just too busy and preoccupied to eat much. But was still eating when I felt hungry. Back to 100 calorie popcorn at night in front of tv, which curbs that nighttime eating thing I get. Anyway, I could tell my belt buckle was loser so weighed in today- 9 whole pounds. Yeah!!!!!!!!
"what Liv was talking about"
Great job, Mommy!! Think how much easier skiing will be this summer!! WhooHoo!
yeah- just getting up the stupid hill from the lake should be easier.
my blood pressure is down too. i was getting kinda nervous. it was consistently high. read 126/85 at wally world today. it was reading in the 160/95 range. i could sometimes get the lower number under 90 but barely- so 85 is not bad for now. should go down more.
Hey, Sammy's bp is down too!! Way down! I don't remember exactly, like, 120/70 or something like that! COOL!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment