Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Slow Progress



Well I look okay but I still got a pretty big belly. But I have built a lot of muscle in my legs and I am not afraid to ware shorts. With track starting I am hoping to lose a lot of weight but I really need to change my diet. That is my main problem (isn't it everybodies). Anyway just wanted to show off my progress.
~Katie S.

6 comments:

Liv said...

Awesome Katie! I love the socks!

Suzy said...

nice socks honey!

Suzy said...

keep it up sweetie. you look great. that dang tummy though. you get it from both sides of your family. sorry- can't win. even when i'm skinny i have a little tummy.

Stockettclan said...

Katy, you and Kels should get together. Maybe between the two of you, you could come up with a couple pair of matching socks!! You're looking great!

Suzy said...

lor and i actually had a chat the other day about the baskets of mismatched socks that always seem to accumulate.

Britt said...

Good job Katie!