Friday, March 20, 2009
still losing!
Hey y'all. I'm at the 135# mark, so that means I'm down to the last 10 pounds!!!! I'm so excited about finally reaching this goal. I've lost it slowly too, so my body is already adjusted to the change. I really don't have cravings anymore and the kids are getting older, so it's easier to excercise on a regular basis. Anyhow, it's really satisfying to know that this will hopefully be the only time I will have to lose this kind of weight. Normally, I maintain my desired weight within 5 lbs. It's not difficult for me, but losing 29 lbs is not something I ever want to do again!!!!! 5 back to back pregnancies were not very nice to me! Now, that I'm done with all that, maintainance will be fairly easy. Anyhow, I hope everyone else is making this a life change! Sammy is down to 202 lbs. Going under the 200 mark will be very satisfying for him. Wow, he looks so small, it's really strange. Keep us posted on your successes and any other news. Love you all!!!
Labels:
Motivation,
Nik,
Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
"Maintaining my goal weight is like totally super easy. Look how skinny I am already. I mean, I can pop out like seven kids and really never get like super fat. I did get a little bit fat for me but compared to Liv I was still like totally skinny even at my fattest. I think when I was full term with my biggest kid, I think I still didn't weigh as much as Liv at like her skinniest. I mean, it must just totally suck to be her. Like, she can't even fit into my "fat pants" yet that I gave her. Oh well, I'm like super excited because I'm like so cute and skinny now that I can steal shirts from Kelsey and they like totally fit me are I look like totally hot. And since I got spayed I won't ever be fat again. And Sammy is like totally hot now too. So now we're like this super cute hot couple. It must be like so weird to be Tim and Liv because like if Tim stands behind her you like totally can't see him anymore. It's like a total eclipse of the Timmy." ~Nik
I love you Nikkers. You look fab. I'm just a little jealous is all. I've been deathly ill the last week and basically slept for 4 days straight. My stamina is totally gone. Still feel pretty crappy but at least I can get up now. I practically break a sweat walking from one end of my house to the other cause my body is so wiped out from being sick. So needless to say I had a huge set back this week in the excercise department. And I was eating ice cream and any hard candy or throat drops I could get my hands on because my throat and chest felt like they were on fire.
I'm like so totally jealous. I have this big butt that like won't even fit into Nik's pants, so it just like pisses me off. I hate it when she and her hot honey come and visit and I have to like totally just stare at their awesomeness! It just like totally bites! Oh well, at least I have a pretty face!!
It's OK Lever. We love you, almost as much as Aaron! So, anytime you rank with him, well, that's awesomeness!!!!
Pure awesomeness. Over-exposure, in fact.
Totally!!
you guys are soooooo weird!
i've been sick too liv, but not with influenza. it's some weird stomach ache, throw up thing i think hyrum, annie, and i got from the sielers. same type of pain i have with sorbitol only i haven't had any that i know of. i think i've gained all my nine pounds back though. you're supposed to lose weight when sick. daddy brought a bunch of candy into the house for a game night. hyrum got sick that night and annie and i the next. so blamed it on the candy. thought maybe some sorbitol crap got put in the wrong box. and blamed it on the candy. but i'm now thinking adam spent the night before with adam and i think he brought the sickness to his sister and to me the night we played games. i spent a day with lor when she was sick and didn't get it. weird. anyway, my stomach is bloated back up. don't know if the weight is back up.
sorry- hyrum spent the night with adam and got sick.
Man you guys!! Stay away from me, you sicko's!!!!
Oh stop Nik. Come now. We all know someone in your family is responsible for getting me sick. You guys all came to my house, picked up Sammy, I noticed a kid here and there sniffle and cough, consistant streaks of snot oozing out of Lilly's nose. Then you went home. Four days later I'm near death. Hmmm...sounds suspicious.
Hey by the way, there's a way to put chat rooms on blogs but I haven't checked it out much. That could be pretty handy.
I don't know if I want to talk to you!!
will you too still be speaking when we come back?
Hey Nik, instead of talking, maybe we could kiss.
Oh man!!! How did you know that was exactly what I was thinking? You make me soo hot and horny. I'm licking the screen right now! Maybe when mom gets back she could babysit while you and I get it on!! I figure you and Sammy shouldn't be the only ones having all the fun. Mom?
Man you're sick. I was just thinking like a nice innocent sister to sister kiss.
Post a Comment