Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HELP

Man, I fell asleep on my recumbant bike the other night. I just kept nodding off and couldn't keep going. I can't get out of bed in the morning, am too busy during the day, and by the time I put kids and Sam to bed I'm sooo exhausted. It makes for a very pathetic attempt at excercise! Any brilliant ideas out there? I am going to check my thryoid. Last time I felt this way, my Doc actually lowered my dose. He said my numbers were fine!! Maybe it's now too low. Anyhow, good job to all you losers out there. I'll get back on board and hopefully get feeling a bit more energized:)

2 comments:

Suzy said...

check your thyroid honey. and just play with your kids and watch what you eat you'll do fine. walk to the bus stop every day. jump on the tramp. who needs a bike.

Suzy said...

your story actually paints a funny picture. thanks for the laugh. the part about falling asleep on your bike.