Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I am now on the Hog Blog
Hey I love the music on this blog! I've started doing a light workout every morning. I have cut out all liquid calories by replacing all my beverages with water. Sometimes I have a half a cup of juice when I need something sweet. I gave up soda over a year ago so that helps too. I am excited and hope we can motivate each other. I don't have a scale at my house so I have to go to my work to way myself. Maybe I will break down and buy a scale. I have been around the same weight for years and am finding it hard to lose just a couple pounds, I honestly would be happy to just get more toned. Any way keep up the good work everyone. Katie and Adam would love to hear from you and hear how you are doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Welcome aboard Britt. You don't need a scale, but you should weigh on the same one every week or even two weeks. Grampa and I seem to plateau and it takes us two weeks to see results. If you have a scale at work that would be a good place to weigh. Make sure you're wearing similar clothes. Take your shoes off. And weigh at the same time of the day each time. I wear the same work out clothes and weigh in the mornings. It doesn't take much altering of eating to make a difference- and throwing in some regular exercise. Regular is the key. Like a 20 minute jog at the same time every day does wonders. Anyway, good luck and have fun.
Post a Comment