Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Katie
I am feeling GREAT! I'm down to 125 and today I jumped on the trampoline and even when I had the TV on it was on the Music Choice and I was up dancing to it! I also went outside and shot at my hoop for a while. At mutual we raced across the gym and our team won the first time. After mutual me and my dad played a 2 on 2 half court game with a couple boys (senior and sophmore). We didn't win but we played pretty well. I am just going to keep playing out front and especially work on my three point shot, I made a couple good ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie I am so proud of you! You are at my weight now, and will probably bypass me! I am so excited for you keep working on your basketball!
way to go katie! get good at the 3 pointers and also at the free throw line. you'll be an invaluable player with those shots. also, good ball handling and defensive play which you are already good at. just get a little more aggressive and not afraid to foul.
Post a Comment