Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dinner Tonight


This is Liv's yummy salad and her pork/asparagus meal except I used chicken cause I didn't have pork. Pork would fit better I think, but this was a really good dinner. We had some of daddy's nice warm ciabatta bread with it. MMM good! When I noticed the shadow on this pix I was gonna take another one then realized I already ate the food. Silly me!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liv said...

Your's is much prettier. I was too lazy the other night to make anything other than the chops and asparagus.

Liv said...

I have a super nummy spicey honey glaze for chicken. I think I've posted that one somewhere before but maybe I'll put that recipe on here next week.

Suzy said...

that would be great! we have a lot of chicken to get eaten. making a turkey to day.