Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PLUGGIN' AWAY

Daddy and I are plugging away- slow but sure. These family meals don't help. We had the Sieler crew over to swim and ended up making a big pot of spaghetti and of course Liva's salad. I ate more than I should have but was still down over 6 ounces from yesterday. I gotta stop weighing every day. Anyway, next week, I'm shooting to be under 130 and daddy's shooting to be under 270. Young Chris is looking really good. He said yesterday that he weighs about 264. For a boy that was over 300 that's exciting! And that's just getting his thyroid under control. It's getting warmer earlier so I gotta go for my run before it's too hot!

0 comments: