Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pix

Okay, so I really haven't been losing any weigth lately but I sure as heck feel a ton better than I did 4 months ago. Timmy and I have been doing BodyPump, Spinning, and today our gym launched BodyFlow...absolutely fabulous! It's a combo of tai chi, yoga, and pilates. I feel really stretched out and relaxed after that class today. I decided to put up some pictures to stay motivated. I'm getting some muscle but I still have tons of fat so I just look bulky. Timmy says my butt has changed though...here's to hoping. It's just a big giant bubble if you ask me. And for the first time ever in my life, I have the tiniest little start of a hamstring muscle. Even when I was dancing I could never get shape in the back of my thigh, always just totally flat. Hopefully by summer I will have nice little froggy legs.





Tree pose and a wink.

Over 'n out.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

awesome honey! you look amazing- building muscle. the pork chop and asparagus look yummy! isn't it funny how tiny a single serving is. that's how we need to eat! good job sweetie. this summer we're doin' another leg picture with all the girls. see you soon!