Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Thursday, April 2, 2009

LIFE HAS A WAY OF DRAGGING ME OUT OF MY ROUTINE OF GOING TO BED EARLY, GETTING UP EARLY, EATING NO SUGAR, CUTTING CALORIES, AND EXERCISING REGULARLY. SO I'M GONNA TRY SOMETHING TO GET BACK ON TRACK. I GOT UP THIS MORNING AND REALIZED IT'S THURSDAY. THURSDAY IS THE DAY I STARTED A PROGRAM THE YEAR I GOT TO MY DESIRED WEIGHT AND STAYED THERE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. SO I LIKE THURSDAYS. ANYWAY, I SAT DOWN AND WROTE OUT A MENU FOR ONE WEEK. I WILL REPEAT IT FOR THE NEXT MONTH. THIS IS JUST TO GET MYSELF GOING SO I CAN MAYBE STAY ON TRACK. WE'LL SEE HOW IT WORKS. ANYBODY SEE BIGGEST LOSER TUE. I WISH NICOLE COULD HAVE STAYED A COUPLE MORE WEEKS, BUT SHE SEEMS TO BE DOING JUST FINE AT HOME. EXPECT HER TO TAKE THE $100.000 PRIZE. SAMMY- I DREAMED ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT. I THINK CAUSE I TALKED TO NIK RIGHT BEFORE GOING TO BED. ANYWAY, IN MY DREAM YOU WERE AMAZINGLY SLIM AND LOOKIN' GOOD. KEEP IT UP! HOPE YOUR VAN SURVIVED TIMMY'S BOO BOO LIVA.

2 comments:

Lori Sieler said...

I started all ambitious yesterday. I did a little run/walk with Rachel then came home intent on eating a decent diet. But then Brittany intervened. We went to Chris and Michelle's and helped a little there then hit the store for goodies. We didn't do that bad but I almost need to go cold turkey on the junk. Anyway, I ate too much for dinner. Rachel went down hard so I was exhausted when I went to bed. I woke up really tired and the wind was trying to blow the house away, so I didn't get out for a run this morning.

Suzy said...

hang in there lor. life does have a way of throwing monkey wrenches in the best laid plans. watching jen, she just doesn't eat when the family gets together. and her kids still have some sweets. she doesn't eat any. just a matter of getting that nice healthy empty feeling and wanting to keep it enough to eat right. watching biggest loser last night was interesting to see them eating all those sweets and feeling so crappy.