Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Pledge

Okay people, I need to get serious here. So I'm going to make a pledge. I'm actually up a couple pounds this morning due to the fact that we have homemade bread in the house - never a good thing. We'll see if this helps me stay motivated for the week. If so I might pledge every week.

Liv's pledge for next week: 3 pounds

6 comments:

Suzy said...

I used to go overboard with daddy's bread but have learned to use it like any other bread. I usually have two not too thick slices when it's hot and that satisfies me. Other days I might not have any. When I do, I slice it really thing (a half inch) and only have a couple in a day. A really good sandwich Lori and Britt made one day is really good with your dad's bread. It's canned chicken, onion, apple, walnuts, salad dressing, and fresh basal- yummy! Anyway, daddy makes whole wheat bread. You might try that. I don't eat as much as the white- cause it's not as good. Anyway, good luck. Who do you want to win Biggest Loser? I really wanted Ron to go home. I'm irritated with him. I like him and Michael just fine and Michael has lost a ton of weight and deserves to win. But I almost don't want him to because of the help he's gotten from his dad. I didn't use to like Helen, but I'd almost like to see her win cause no one thinks she's a threat. And don't count Tara out. It would be really funny if Ron ended up winning. I hated what he did to Tara and she didn't even realize it. She will if she watches the taping of the show. You gonna run with me when we get there? I HAVE to do something. I run everday just about down here. And lift weights a couple times a week. I bike when my tires aren't flat. Gotta go.

Liv said...

I used to do whole wheat bread all the time with cracked wheat but I'm out of wheat flour and cracked wheat. I still want Tara to win even though she had a couple tantrums on the show. Or Mike. I hate running just so you know. There's a nice trail up Grant Creek we could hike. They have mountain lion sitings up there every now and then but it's a nice hike.

Suzy said...

i like to hike but maybe not with mt lions.

Suzy said...

hey liv- maybe you should quit making bread for a few weeks. just to get your will power under control. i know bread is your dad's issue. when he puts any #'s back on it's because of the bread. we've gotten so that his bread is the only bread we eat as yours maybe is, too. you just have to treat it like any old loaf of bread and just eat it when you would otherwise- toast, sandwich, etc.

Liv said...

Actually this loaf of bread didn't turn out as good as usual. It's when it comes straight out of the oven that I can't help myself. I haven't been into it much lately. I need bread in the house to make sandwiches for Andy's school lunches and I hate buying something that I can make from scratch. Anyway, it's not just bread. I just like food, especially sugar. I also haven't been getting to the gym much because I've been crafting. I need to figure out a schedule and stick to it. I've been on the computer way too much too. I get on to look something up or pay bills and it's easy to get sucked in for several hours. Like these stupid blogs.

Suzy said...

I know what you mean. I can sit for quite a while in front of the computer. And we give our teenagers a bad time about the texting. Our internet/cable company has been doing some stuff the last few days and we've not had access to internet, tv, or phone (vonage-voice over ip). Talk about getting antsy. Had to go to the pool and read my book! Anyway, early mornings always work best for me for exercising. Some people like evenings. You have to pick a time of day that works every day and then make yourself go. If I don't get a work out in by 9:00 am I'm pretty well screwed. I was just reading my last comment. I meant I didn't like what Ron did to Kristin, not Tara. He and Mike basically sabotaged her and got her sent home. She really needed to be in the top four.