Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Thursday, April 30, 2009

LIV- I LIKE YOUR IDEA OF A PLEDGE EACH WEEK. I WAS ACTUALLY UP A POUND AND A HALF A WEEK AGO BUT TOOK IT BACK OFF THIS WEEK. SO MY TICKER IS ACCURATE. MY PLEDGE FOR THIS WEEK IS TWO POUNDS. THAT WOULD PUT ME ABOUT 141ISH. I'D REALLY LIKE TO BE UNDER 140 BY THE TIME WE GET TO MONTANA. I JUST HAVE TO REMEMBER HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO FEEL EMPTY BUT NOT HUNGRY.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

down a pound and a half this week- actually on my ticker only a pound. i think i rounded down a half pound at one weigh-in because the tickert doesn't do half pounds. anyway, i was a nice solid 142 today. would like to be on the under side of 140. hopefully this next week or two will get me there. i have to sit in a car for two days. that's not good.

Stockettclan said...

I'm sitting with a gain of 2 lbs this week(lack of excercise), and we have to drive to Spokane tomorrow to pick up Melvin. Not pretty!! I'm nervous that with Mel here we will slack on the excercise and have too many meals with higher cal food than what we would normally be eating. It's just habit to cater when you have guests visiting! I guess this will be a good test of our "life style" change!! Maybe we'll just recruit him as official kid watcher while Sammy and I head for the hills and go HiKInG!!!

Suzy said...

actually would do mel good to eat the way you guys do.