Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WHILE IN TUCSON WITH LORI WHEN SHE TOOK BRITT TO THE AIRPORT I FOUND THE BEST BRA! I DECIDED ON A WHIM THAT SINCE WE WERE IN TUCSON I'D TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOME SHOPPING. MY TWO BRAS ARE 100 YEARS OLD OR SO AND I WAS GETTING DESPERATE. LOR AND I HAVE A HORRIBLE TIME FINDING A DESCENT BRA THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE TORPEDO THING GOING ON. SO WE WENT INTO MACY'S (NEVER SHOPPED IN A MACY'S) AND THEY HAD ALL THEIR "MINIMIZERS" IN ONE PLACE NO MATTER THE BRAND. EVEN THOUGH I HAD REMOVED THE TAGS ON MY OLD BRAS, I'M PRETTY SURE THEY ARE "PLAYTEX." SO I ASK FOR A PLAYTEX MINIMIZER. SHE GAVE ME A DISGUSTED LOOK AND SAID THEY DON'T CARRY PLAYTEX. BUT SHE DIRECTED ME TO THE ONE BRA THAT SHE SAID, "YOU'LL NEVER WEAR ANOTHER BRA ONCE YOU'VE HAD ONE OF THESE." I TRIED IT ON AND SURE ENOUGH IT WAS REALLY NICE. NEVER DO I GET A FIT LIKE THAT WITH A BRA, ESPECIALLY ON THE FIRST TRY. SO I LOOK AT THE PRICE TAG AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT SAYS $68.00, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MY GLASSES ON AND THOUGHT I'D READ IT WRONG. I HADN'T! SO I GO BACK AND ASK TO LOOK AT A COUPLE MORE. I THINK SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED. BUT I FOUND TWO OTHERS THAT LOOKED SIMILAR FOR HALF THE MONEY. THE "BALI" FIT BEAUTIFULLY, EVEN BETTER THAN THE EXPENSIVE ONE. PLUS IT'S SOFTER AND MORE COMFORTABLE. $34.00! IF I'D BOUGHT TWO, I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM BOTH FOR ABOUT FIFTY BUCKS. I TRIED TO CONVINCE LORI SHE NEEDS A BRA BUT ENDED UP JUST GETTING ONE. I'M AFRAID IF I HAVE A COUPLE OF REALLY COMFY 36 D'S, I WON'T WANT TO LOSE ANY MORE WEIGHT. NOW I KNOW YOU DON'T EVEN WEAR A BRA ANY MORE NIK, BUT LIVA THIS IS A "BALI PASSION FOR COMFORT" MINIMIZER IF YOU NEED A BRA.

8 comments:

Liv said...

I don't wear bras either.

Stockettclan said...

That left a nasty picture in my head Lever, thanks a lot! Just kidding. Do they carry the Bali bra in a 34A? No, I'm not kidding!!!

Liv said...

Nik, try just a little bit of scotch tape.

Stockettclan said...

Bandaids work well too. Tape's cheaper though. Problem is, I almost have to tape them to my belly button!

Suzy said...

whatever, nik. i'm not sure what sizes this bra comes in, but i don't think you need the style i got. it's a minimizer with an under wire. the wire hits me well below my boobs so instead of tucking up under the boobs and letting the boobs hang over, the wire hits my rib cage and forces my boobs to poke out straight, but because it's a minimizer the boobs are spread out and forced flat instead of torpedoy. i saw a different bali in a magazine at amy's that looked really nice. anyway, i don't know what other stores would carry bali. you could go online but i ordered a bra online one time and it was horrendous. i tried altering it and ended up tossing it out. or maybe it's at liv's with some stuff i left there. if i haven't thrown it out yet, i'm going to.

Liv said...

Suzy, we have a Macy's here in Missoula (the old Bon). I'm going bra shopping today to try it on.

Suzy said...

you're kidding!!!!!!!!!! we're shopping when i get there- and not for bras. lori said you can sometimes getting really nice stuff for a good price on their sales. good luck bra hunting. i looovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee my bali. should take it off one of these days and wash it!

Liv said...

I didn't make it over there yesterday so I'm going to try to make it today after the gym. Gotta get back to a regular gym routine. I was down a couple pounds until I had to make bread. Uggg!!