Monday, April 6, 2009
scales?
O.K., tell me this, I weigh 133# on my electronic scale at home but just weighed at Dr. Schutte's this afternoon and it read 128#!! What the heck. His is a balance scale. I weighed on it in Jan. and it said 152#, so it can't be off. Anyhow, I don't know what my actual weight is. Aren't the balance scales the most accurate? I certainly don't mind being 128#. I always felt like my doctor's balance scales weighed me heavy. Maybe I just was really heavy!! Anyway, it was nice to see that low number!!!!! Doesn't really matter, because my size 8 American Eagle jeans are really nice and comfy, actually a bit loose!!! Sam and I have decided it's all about how good we feel (and how much easier it is to hike around in the back country)!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love that the docs scale took five pounds off. "weigh" to go niki!!! and amen to how good it feels. daddy and i are kinda plateaued because we haven't yet figured out how to not eat too much when the crew gets together. just had bryan's party and both ate too much. he's still down 1/2# this wee. i refuse to weigh until i know i'm gonna be down cause i get discouraged. anyway, excited to go to scottsdale tomorrow to pick up our old folks car. are you guys interested in our cruiser? daddy's willing to let you have it for $5,500. we're asking $7,250 and hoping to get $6,500 to $6,900. it books all over the place, but i figure it's worth $6,800 ish. let us know. i know you're trying to get landscaping done and this only seats five. but would be a nice vehicle for you to run into town with a few of your kids or for kelse to drive.
Kelsey driving. Holy heck they grow up.
Hey Ma. Sorry, I haven't been on for a few days, so I didn't see your comment until just today. Kels totally wants your cruiser. I want your cruiser! Maddy wants your cruiser. Great price, but I just don't have any $ right now! Anyhow, your new car is too dang cool!! Kels wants to pay you $125/month to pay for it. I laughed. She doesn't even have her license yet!!!
Post a Comment