Thanks you guys. You are too complimentary. I don't even remember where I got the pants but have had them for three years- since my last drop in weight. Probably got them at Ross or something. Don't even remember if I got them here or in MT. Actually, short people should not wear cropped pants. But I live these. They are very comfy. Liva- I want you to kick some butt woman. I just saw your boy's ex and she is skinny. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!! Niki- You don't even need your machine. Just go play with your kids. Walk down to the bus twice a day is all you need really. Do check your thyroid though. Young Chris is getting his under control and has dropped 30 pounds just in the last few months since he was diagnosed. That's without doing anything but treating the disease. He is motivated to take more weight off though and that's good. I'd love to see him get really slim like his Uncle Curtis.
7 comments:
Okay I figured out my ticker how do I become a part of the blog though?
Britt, I sent you an invite to be an admin on the blog.
And Suzy, those aren't just size 4 pants...those are WHITE size 4 pants. Not too many women can pull that off!
Your ticker is cute Britt!
Suzy Q!!! You look amazing! We love and miss you tons!!!
By the way, where did you get those absolutely adorable pants?!
Thanks you guys. You are too complimentary. I don't even remember where I got the pants but have had them for three years- since my last drop in weight. Probably got them at Ross or something. Don't even remember if I got them here or in MT. Actually, short people should not wear cropped pants. But I live these. They are very comfy. Liva- I want you to kick some butt woman. I just saw your boy's ex and she is skinny. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!! Niki- You don't even need your machine. Just go play with your kids. Walk down to the bus twice a day is all you need really. Do check your thyroid though. Young Chris is getting his under control and has dropped 30 pounds just in the last few months since he was diagnosed. That's without doing anything but treating the disease. He is motivated to take more weight off though and that's good. I'd love to see him get really slim like his Uncle Curtis.
...I love these... not live these... meaning my white pants.
Post a Comment