Monday, March 8, 2010
NICE WEIGH-IN
Actually haven't cut back any what with Harlan, Carol, Ted, and Ina in the area. I have just tried to stay somewhat in my routine and not eat too much more than usual. I have had some red meat and a little sugar one day at a softball game in Tucson with everyone. But still have sorta kept track of calories. This morning I got a nice surprise and was down two pounds after being plateaued for a few weeks. I did lay around yesterday not feeling well- not the flu- just a weird feeling in my upper chest when I take a deep breath. I think it's related to my "Fiske neck" thing that started acting up the week I made Kelsey's prom dress (last week in MT). I was having major neck-back pain. I'm feeling much better today. Anyway, 8 more pounds to the low weight I hit about three years ago. Then I want to get under that by about 6 pounds so it's harder to balloon back up. Anyway, feeling good! Just hope I haven't ruined my heart to where it can't be repaired by all the crap eating I've done over the years and the yo-yo dieting. Where is everyone, by the way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Suzy's kickin' butt and takin' names! Holy crap woman! I think you and I are the only ones still doing this???? I'll weigh in tomorrow. I didn't get around to it this morning and I've already had a big breakfast.
Biggest Loser is on tonight!
was wondering where your weight-in was. i'll be looking for it tomorrow. stay motivated sweetie. i feel sooo good! hard sometimes when you're eating around other people. like today- we met ted and ina and friends in tombstone and had to eat at "big nose kates." daddy and i shared a meal of pork and beans and rice. a nice meal. still probably 1,000 calories each. daddy just got around to posting his 3 pound loss. he's in a routine of 3# down one week, plateau the next, then 3# down. it's consistant anyway. and if it continues that's a nice bunch of weight at the end of the year. i would like to see him get more active. i was talking to carol and she said the same thing about harlan- that he refuses to move. ina too, but she has actually lost 15 pounds and looks pretty good. but the diesens have a really slow metabolism and consequently no desire to be active. anyway, we did walk all over tombstone today so that was good. we'll be watching biggest loser too.
mike and amy were with us but they had so little weight to lose i think we've lost them. i'd like to get lori and chris on board again and adam. maybe chris and michelle. i'll see if they are interested. nik and sammy- where are you guys? katie was going great guns but haven't heard from her either. britt was here for a few weeks and was making some really good food and some sugary stuff so they've been sidetracked. lor- are you there?
gonna put my pj's on and crash. keep up the good work liva. proud of you woman!!!!!!!!!!! we're gonna be so hot for summer. well, you will be. i'll just be a skinny old woman in a bathing suit. my new bathing suit that i kinda stretched out last year cause it was a size 8 instead of a 10 is almost too big. i have no butt which pisses me off. i'd like to lose the eyeballs and keep the butt. the eyeballs aren't getting a lot smaller- just hanging lower.
Enough with the eyeballs already. I don't know if I'll post a loss tomorrow. I've had the munchies after being sick twice in the last two weeks and not being able to eat for awhile. I think I more than made up for being sick. I need to get back on track with the food choices. Tim and I are both still super motivated with our workout routine though. I may not be losing much weight but I'm getting a little more definition and less jiggle. That counts for something!
definitely counts for something and you're probably putting on muscle- like sam from biggest loser only losing 4 pounds because he's getting so lean with muscle. did you see on facebook that kiley was sick. i actually chatted with her live the other day. she was feeling better and heading to an oscar party. she said she made a bed in her bathroom and laid there sick for three days. she lost 5 pounds which doesn't sound like much for being so sick. but she said she actually weighed 148 a while back. she's only 5'4" so that's a little chubby. sounds like she took the weight off and then lost 5 pounds being sick and was anxious to get dolled up for her oscar party. i measured myself yesterday. i have to stretch to reach 5'2" which means i've lost a good inch. pissy! excuse the language. anyway, gotta go have breakfast.
i thought the eyeball comment would give you a good visual.
Crap, I forgot to weigh this morning. Maybe I'll just wait til the next weigh in. I weighed myself last night just to get a ballpark and I haven't lost anyway.
I had lost 8 pounds in one day from being sick. Kept about 5 of it off for about a week and a half but it has gradually come back on.
was that in addition to your 11 pounds? evening weighing is gonna be more than morning, ya know.
it's all kinda moot anyway since what we're doing is changing the way we eat- right? like amers. she says she just eats. so at some point we won't have to be so anal. we will just be used to eating the right kinds of food most of the time with a splurge now and then and eating the proper amount of food. and once you're body is used to eating the right quantities, it rebels when you eat too much. i love feeling satisfied without that stuffed feeling.
Amy probably burns hundreds of calories to be able to "just eat". I've always had to think about what I eat because I have a slower metabolism, tend to be a bit on the "soft" side, and tend to have a TERRIBLE sweet tooth!!! I am also experiencing extreme general fatigue(thyroid?) Anyhow, I guess my goal is to try and change that. I don't like to have to always think about calories and what I need to be eating. I also need to get motivated to excercise more! I actually fell asleep on my recumbant bike the other night. I kept nodding off and had to quit at 14 min into my ride, just too tired!! Now that's BAD!!
Post a Comment