So, I'm standing buck naked in my bathroom getting changed to go work out. I'm feeling rather good about my weight loss and how nice my upper body is starting to look when I hear Turner coming towards my bathroom. I leaned over my sink to grab a quick drink of water before I put my workout clothes on and I notice Turner is in my doorway. It took only 2 words to completely bring me into reality.
Turner, " EWWWW....YUCK!!!"
I turn around and he's looking me up and down with a very serious and disgusted look.
I laughed and said, "What!"
Turner, "Yuck!"
Now that's brutal honesty!! What a Turd!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's AWESOME!
That's toooooooo funny. I wonder, though, if we are so hung up on the modest thing (Sam) that our kids are developing unhealthy ideas about their bodies. We had a class in church Sunday on modesty. Of course I had to put my two cents worth in. The teacher had a People magazine cover over and Ensign which was a great visual aid. And I totally agreed with what she was saying- that what is on the outside (how we dress) should reflect who we are on the inside. What I didn't like was the comment from a lady behind me that the person on the cover of People was evil. It was the first lady in a very tasteful but sleeveless dress. So of course I had to comment on how we need to be careful not to judge people by how they dress. I also made the comment that dancers and also swimmers, for example, show their bodies in public and that is appropriate. It's not appropriate for a ballerina to wear her garments under her tights. Anyway, I was really irritate with the hatred shown Michelle Obama in that class. Really had little to do with her dress, I guess, but we do tend to judge people who dress less modestly than we do. I'm ranting.
Post a Comment