Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

YAHHOO!!!

Kuddos to Niki, too!!!!!!!! FINALLY, I am under the 140 mark(139). Only took me 5 weeks(average of 3# per week). Not too bad. I feel so much better!!! I'm noticing muscle in my legs again and more definition between ankles,calves and knees. Instead of verging on tree trunk legs(you know what I mean ladies)!! My hips and butt are shrinking, too!!!! I think we should all post a before, midway and after picture!! I'm hoping to feel comfortable in a swimsuit this summer!! Good luck to everyone and love you lots!!!!

6 comments:

Suzy said...

AWESOME sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzy said...

Way to go Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liv said...

Yeah Nik but just think how fat you're going to look next to me in your swimsuit this summer

Stockettclan said...

Hey Lever, I have a bunch of fat pants for you. No, but really, I do!:o

Stockettclan said...

Aren't you sooo funny!!

Suzy said...

You guys are so mean to each other. Stop!!!!