Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

KUDOS HAROLDO AND SAMMY!

6 comments:

Suzy said...

I've been laid up for two days with back muscle spasms. Was working out pretty heavy and feeling really good. Just my luck to have my body stop cooperating about the time it's starting to work again. Anyway, when I'm able to walk I'll go weigh in and hope I've lost some weight. Not optimistic. One cool thing- the last day I did a good run I was walking past our model homes and a realtor told me to take their tour- they were having an open house- and to sign up for the door prize. Lo and behold- yesterday I get a call that we won a $50 target gift card in the drawing. So the first place I'm going when I get walking again is to target!

Stockettclan said...

Yah Hoo!!! Mom, that's awesome. Go buy a really pretty new spring dress or something(size 6). Whoops, sorry dad!! I mean, you should go get something really practical! Get better and get your butts(smaller butts)back to Montana, 'cuz we need some game time!!

Suzy said...

We should just use the gift card for normal purchases but that's no fun. I should actually give it to dad since it was his name that was drawn, but I'm the one that put it in the bowl along with mine, and I folded it just right so it would be picked. We'll find some way to spend it I'm sure. We're working on our Arizona room so we'll have a fun place to play games. We do need a game night in Montana, too, but we need a few more months to get our butts smaller.

Suzy said...

I didn't lose this week. Kinda crappy. I did lay around for two days, but my back is much better. We pick Nancy up in Tucson tomorrow. She likes sweets but I'm not gonna buy any. Hope we can keep her fed enough. We only eat twice a day. We have a cave tour planned along with a day in Tombstone and Bisbee where all the cool jewelry and art stores are located. Will have a family dinner Sunday. She goes back to Mesa Monday and flies to Missoula on Wednesday. Excited to have her. Just hope my back cooperates. I jogged today and did some light lifting. Feel pretty good. Keep up the good work Niki.

Stockettclan said...

Nancy came over and visited with me for at least an hour or more on Fri. We had a nice chat about just about everything. She was sooo excited about her trip. I am so glad to see her getting out and doing some fun things on her own. She was talking about taking another big long trip, maybe next year. I hope she continues to feel good and stay busy. Show her lots of fun stuff down there!!!

Suzy said...

Nancy and I went to Karchener Caverns today. They are incredible! They have two tours- $19 and $23. We did the cheaper one and it was so cool we stayed and did the other one. Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Well worth the money. Tombstone and Bisbee tomorrow! Will take her to the decadent Bird Cage Saloon and maybe take in a Shoot Out at the OK Corral show, then off to Bisbee to take in the jewelry stores. They sell locally mined gems. I think she'll love the place. Family dinner Sunday then back to Tucson. She did the Botanical Gardens in Phoenix when she was there. I think she's having a really good time. She's so paranoid that Rob is gonna end up with her estate and will squander it all for Debbie. I told her she has good genes and could easily outlive him so that's her goal. She wants to get back to Curves. Hopefully, she'll do that. This trip has been really good for her.