Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pilates for the boys

Oh my gosh! Andrew loves watching The Biggest Loser and likes to run around the house and lift my 5 lb weights during commercial breaks. Last night after the show, he was still bouncing off the walls so I asked him if he wanted to do an exercise video with me. He said yes and surprisingly Tim wanted to join in. I decided on my Billy Blanks Tae Bo video because it has punches and kicks in it and I thought that might be a little more manly for the boys. We didn't get two minutes into that video. I was laughing so hard at Tim he made me shut it off. He is so incredibly uncoordinated! So we switched over to a pilates video. They made it about half way through (a good 30 min) and Tim is pretty sore today. I think we're going to try to do this every night or at least every other night. I just can't watch Tim when he does it because I get the giggles.

4 comments:

Stockettclan said...

Hey, guys! If you really want to laugh, picture Sammy doing Pilates!! Hee, hee!!

Stockettclan said...

Sorry honey, but it would be hilarious!

Bryan said...

I don't know if chris can even pronounce pilates

lori

Suzy said...

Poor Timmy. You be nice Reeves. Nancy is here and we're having a ball, but I'm eating too much. I can't blame it on Nance either. Just having company messes up my motivation. We went to Karchener Caverns- incredible!!!!!!!!! We have to go if you guys come down Liva. Andy would love them. It's an amazing story of discovery.