Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Suzy's Big Whopping 5Lb Loss!



You really want a laugh?

9 comments:

Stockettclan said...

nice job, mommy!!! you look great!

Stockettclan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stockettclan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stockettclan said...

oops, for some reason that went twice.

Suzy said...

When I took my pictures I thought I looked bigger than I should. Then I realized that I've only lost five pounds and that I had been at my highest weight ever. So I'm just getting back to my old fat self. But I am in better shape with some muscle. If I can just keep my body working. If it's not my knees, it's my back, or my shoulder, or my feet, or the other side of my back, or my neck, or my ankle, or whatever! Getting old sucks!

Suzy said...

Thought the pix was good for a laugh.

Stockettclan said...

You look pretty darn good, Suzy! Keep it up and we'll have to go shopping!!! Hee, hee!

kbeags said...

who is that sexy lady??!!! ohhh yeah......it's my gramma!
~love ya gramms!

Suzy said...

Just saw these comments. I haven't been on this blog for awhile because I haven't lost any more weight. Need to get with the program. Having Nance here blew my concentration. Not that she ate much. Just when you entertain you tend to eat crap. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement!