Our Best Bites. This is by far my favorite food blog I've found so far. I've only tried a few recipes but they've all turned out great. These ladies know how to cook. Last night we had THIS for dinner. We made the salad at the bottom of the page with the fabulous Bermuda Vinagraitte dressing. The dressing is good enough to drink...sweet but not overpowering. Look around on their blog...there is some yummy yummy stuff, not all of it is healthy but they have a lot of variety.
Actually I think I'll add their button to the side of our blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm making the "Fruit Salsa" tonight. Mmmmm....
great idea- the button thing.
This was good. I also made the steak mango salad last night. I almost strangled my husband when he pulled out the tortilla shells. At least he kept the sirachi sauce in the fridge.
steak mango salad- yum!
Post a Comment