Friday, February 20, 2009
Cadbury Mini Eggs...mmm
Nice pix Suzy. I think next week everyone should post a picture on weigh in day just so we have them on record and we can look back at the blog and be like, 'whoa, I looked like a sea lion'! I'm not calling you a sea lion, Suzy, I'm calling myself a sea lion. Sammy is looking fabulous, by the way. Brings a little tear to my eye. Nik looks great too but she's always been able to lose weight when she wants to - I know she won't agree with that. I was inspired after visiting them and have done super good counting calories the last few days. Then the blasted Easter candy showed up. Those dang Cadbury mini eggs. I just took down my Valentines decor and decided it's time for the Easter stuff. I was smart and got some decorative plastic chocolates to go in my glass jar. They're cute and I can't eat them. But then I had to make a Walmart run and impulsively bought a bag of Cadbury mini eggs - for decoration of course. They did make it to the candy dish but didn't last long after that. I ate every single one of them in maybe an hour tops - 1330 calories. That's what happens when I put off cravings for too long. I just go completely crazy. It hasn't translated to the scale yet so I just need to stay away from those things in the future and just get me a wee little candy bar when I have a craving. And get some more plastic candy decorations for my display.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We love you Lever! Maybe you should put plastic food in your fridge too! That would freak your boys out! Good luck and stay out of Wally-World!!!!!
Oh shut up. The fridge isn't too big of a problem. My weakness is candy! Yum, Yum. Come to think of it, Andy would probably like plastic food better than the real thing - nice and bland with a crunchy texture.
He probably would. Poor Timmy!
Liv- you're too funny (the Andy comment). My problem is portions and also the night eating. If I could sit and crash in front of the tv without eating I'd be much better off. I was eating the one-serving popcorns that are only 100 calories. Need to get back to those. A bowl of cereal is just too much. I've been pretty good staying away from the sweets because daddy won't buy them for me any more. So that's good. I just need to cut my portions down. I am running though and feel in much better shape than I had been. Trying not to insure myself so I can't work out. That has been the issue all winter- stupid injuries.
Daddy's doing really good. Just needs to add some exercise to boost his weight loss. He's just not consistant in that area. The Biggest Loser people are looking really good!
Post a Comment