Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WEIGH-IN DAY CHRIS, REEVES, TIMMY, AND SQUIRT.

7 comments:

Liv said...

Yippee! Finally a couple of pounds!

Suzy said...

yeah- reeves!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm finally solidly under 150 at 149. Feeling good.

Suzy said...

149 is such a fat weight for me, but i've been at 154 and higher for so many months it seems nice to be back to just fat. i think i was pushing 160 at my highest. next goal- under 145. some of my old fat clothes are still tight. i can see how someone who is 100 pounds over weight or more can get majorly discouraged. i like your dad's attitude. he just wants to change his eating habits. he's feeling really good. he just needs to get to the point where he wants to do a regular exercise routine. well, we're gonna use chris's truck today and get three big windows for our patio- soon to be arizona room. excited. chris is in busy for jury duty. jen was on a jury for a couple of weeks and put away a child molester. interesting case. sorry- this is more than a comment.

Suzy said...

busby not busy

Liv said...

That's the best thing daddy can do because changing your eating habits has a much longer lasting impact. Why don't you guys join the Tai Chi class together? That would be great fun!

Suzy said...

I actually started taking it but it got really boring. I also had a hard time remembering the routine. Plus I have crappy balance. I just didn't like it. We do bike together and lift weights together. Problem is your dad is not consistent. There's always an excuse to not do it. I'm jogging on our path every day but Sunday. It's a good solid one mile. Should go around twice. Maybe will work up to that. Your dad had been walking it twice but has gotten lazy. His eating habits are really pretty good right now. I'd like to see him eat less fat. Can't convince him that it's not just calories, it's what kinda calories. most of his are fat and carbs. he makes our bread, which is delicious. And he's good to cut the slices thin, but he eats too much of it. But I have to keep my mouth shut. He's very sensitive. He does feel really good and his clothes are getting loser. But three pounds in three weeks is not good enough. I guess that's 52 pounds in a year. Well, we're putting windows in our patio. exciting! later.

Stockettclan said...

I agree. I've completely changed my eating habits. It doesn't take the weight off quickly, but I've become aware of just how MUCH I was eating. I always count calories and watch the fat now! After the weight is off, I'll be able to add back a few of my favorites here and there. I just need to be careful how often and how much of them I take in. My weight shot up last fall because I just didn't care. So what if I ate half a bag of chips by myself or consumed a few chocolate bars here and there. Instead, they need to be the occasional treat. I've already found that my body just doesn't crave them anymore!! What's it called when the more you eat of something, the more you crave it?