It's been 3 weeks now of healthy eating. I posted a couple of pictures from our Jan 10 Group Power launch this past Saturday. I'm not really losing weight on the scale, but I feel so much better and my clothes are getting looser. I'm still not craving the sugar which I attribute to the fact that I am fueling my body with very nutrient dense foods~eating more fish, whole grains, nuts, beans, yogurt etc.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I vote to kick Mike and Amy off the blog because they suck!!
I'm LOVING my Body Pump class by the way...(it's identical to Group Power). Tim's only been to one class and he had way too much weight on, it was pretty funny!
I can only imagine! Men have the brute strength but less endurance! It's a lot different squatting for 5 minutes instead of doing 3 sets of 8!
You guys are just show-offs! You should actually do a body building competition! Ever thought about that? You two would kick butt!
Here's my problem, healthy eating is so DAMN expensive!! I'm so frustrated at the price of food, especially the healthy stuff. Could be one reason we're so fat!
It is expensive. It's alot cheaper to just eat lemon bars. That's probably why I didn't lose much this week...TWO pans of homemade lemon bars...mmmmm.
Mmmm, my absolute favorite!!!
Sorry Guys,
Chocolate rules at this house.
Enough about the lemon bars and chocolate! Steel cut oats with cinnamon...yummy!!! Ha! I know what you mean about food being more expensive; especially organic foods. I'd like to start buying meats locally, and get away from the antibiotic filled chicken, pork, etc. Baby steps, right?!
I'm all about chocolate too. We were just all craving lemon for some reason. Now I'm going through a chocolate phase. My excersising is right on track...I just need to stay away from the sweets.
Post a Comment