Harold's Weight Loss

Suzy's Weight Loss

Lori's Weight Loss

Chris' Weight Loss

Brittany's Weight Loss

Katie's Weight Loss

Adam's Weight Loss

Mike's Weight Loss

Amy's Weight Loss

Nik's Weight Loss

Sam's Weight Loss

Aaron's Weight Loss

Liv's Weight Loss

Tim's Weight Loss

Squirt the Cat

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A JOE/JEN RECIPE

Katie and I had dinner with Joe's family last night before a night of games. They made the most delicious stir fry:

CHICKEN TENDERS SLOW COOKED IN WHITE WINE AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR WITH GREEN AND RED PEPPERS, ONE LARGE ONION, GREEN ONIONS- INCLUDING THE GREEN ENDS, A WHOLE GARLIC CUT- NOT PRESSED, AND NO SALT.

Yuuummmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Liv said...

I think I'll make something like this for dinner tonight. I've been craving stir fry for several days now. I've been making something similar to this for breakfast but using an egg instead of chicken. Lots of veggies and just scramble one egg into it with a little olive oil. Yummy breakfast. I need to get to the store because I'm out of peppers. Man I'm hungry now!

Suzy said...

sounds like your dad's breakfast. it works well for him. we eat separate breakfasts but together for dinner around 4:00. he doesn't eat until the next morning but i usually have my bag of kettle corn- 100 calories watching tv. i need to just give that up and see what happens. i guess if i eat it around 7:00 and go to bed at 11:00 i'm still ok. anyway, my stir fry was good but not as tasty as joe's. i didn't have the green onions which would make a difference and i used wine not cooking wine which would have some salt in it for flavor. mine was kinda bland. i may just add a little sea salt. didn't use oil.

Lori Sieler said...

Unless your Morgan... I watched him actually dip his chicken in the salt. It was gross... Oh the things skinny people can get away with... ~Katie

Lori Sieler said...

Why is it always either caps lock or no capitalization at all, grandma?