Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Where is Everyone???
Where are your posts or updates? Let's motivate one another. I think everyone should give a weekly update on how things are progressing, that way we can cheer each other on, give suggestions, moral support etc. What do you say? :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm here, Amers!! Just got back from Body Pump and am going to weigh in! Unfortunately we were at Nik and Sam's last night and had some naughty food so I'm about to go assess the damage!
I had a 2 oz gain from our junk fest, so I may re-weigh tomorrow after I've flushed some of that gunk out of my system.
Come on, the rest of you pansies - if you gained, you need to post it!
Holy crap did I ever gain!! Only got 3 nights of workout in this week and ate garbage along with some good stuff. Not tons of garbage, but 2 days in a row with company at the house killed my system!!! (Doesn't help when we sit on our BUTTS playing games.) Back on track now and working on flushing the "gunk", as Liva says, out of my body. Hoping next week will show a couple pounds down!! I miss fresh fruits and veggies!!!! It's been a long time since I've had any!
get to wally world for some chemically charged fresh fruits and veggies. then pray for summer and a nice big garden and fruit trees.
Post a Comment